At Kinetic Physiotherapy, appointments are typically 60 minutes long. We are a very busy clinic and typically have a waitlist of patients. Because of this, we recommend when booking a new appointment, that you also book 1-2 follow up appointments as well. If your follow-up appointment(s) are not needed, we will gladly cancel them for you.
We offer two convenient ways to schedule an appointment with our Physiotherapists & Registered Massage Therapists
- In Person at Kinetic Physiotherapy & Massage in Maple Ridge / Over the Phone:
- Just give us a call at (604) 467-2113, we would love to hear from you!
- If you happen to reach our voicemail, we will typically be able to return your calls within 24 hours of your call.
2. Online through our convenient appointment scheduler:
- Just click the link below which will direct you to our online appointment scheduler. You will be provided with instructions on how to set up an account and then be able to manage your appointments any time of day!
At Kinetic Physiotherapy we take pride in our extended treatment times with our patients. Unfortunately, WCB and ICBC reimburses clinics at a flat rate and does not take into account longer treatment times. Because of this, we are what is called an “Opted Out” clinic. This means that patients need to pay our private rates for treatment and would have to submit these invoices into ICBC or WCB for reimbursement. It is advisable that you obtain permission from your case manager for this prior to starting treatment.
What to wear
– Please wear comfortable or loose fitting clothing that will allow our therapists to assess your movement easily. For lower body injuries, please feel free to bring shorts and comfortable shoes with you for your appointment.
What to bring
– Please feel free to bring in any information regarding your condition to your appointment (i.e. Imaging reports, doctor referrals, Medication lists, etc).
– We reserve your appointment slot just for you! Please provide 24 hours notice of any appointment cancellation. Cancellations less than 24 hours may be charged a cancellation fee.
Companies we are able to directly bill to:
- Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
- Desjardins Insurance
- First Canadian
- Great-West Life
- Group Health
- Group Source
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc.
- Johnson Group Inc.
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit
- Pacific Blue Cross
Information For Direct Billing
For direct billing to Blue Cross
- You must bring in your Blue Cross Benefits card to the clinic on your first appointment.
- A copy of the card will be taken and stored on your file
- If you are unable to provide your Blue Cross Card, we will not be able to directly bill for your appointment on that day. You will be issued a receipt for your treatment for which you would be able to submit to Blue Cross manually.
For direct billing to all other insurance companies (see list above):
- Please fill out the Assignment and E-Claim form (see link below)
- Please note that if the associated forms have not been completed prior to your appointment, we will not be able to directly bill for your appointment on that day.
- You will be issued a receipt for your treatment for which you would be able to submit to your insurance company manually.