Erin is a registered physiotherapist that completed her Master of Science in Physical Therapy from McGill University in Montreal. She also completed a Bachelor of Kinesiology Degree from the University of the Fraser Valley in 2009. Erin has gained experience throughout her career treating clients with issues ranging from motor vehicle and workplace accidents, post-surgical rehabilitation to chronic pain issues, sporting injuries and neurological disorders. Erin has continued her post graduate education by taking courses in Concussion Management, K-Taping, Orthopaedics, IMS needling and Canine Rehabilitation. Erin also trained and worked exclusively in the management and treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction for three years. Erin plans to continue taking more courses to further develop and broaden her skills.
• Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from McGill University
• Bachelor of Kinesiology Degree from the University of the Fraser Valley
• Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy: Level 1, Level 2 (Lower and Upper)
• Certified in Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS)
• Complete Concussion Management
• Mulligan Mobilization Techniques for the Upper Quadrant
• New Trends in the Prevention of Running Injuries
• Pelvi-Perineal Re-Education 1
• ROST Therapy - Relieving Sacro-Iliac and Pubic Pain During and After Pregnancy
• K-Taping Pro Therapist Training
• Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level HCP
• Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Ulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum.
||Maple Ridge Physiotherapist
||Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from McGill University