Kevin is the founder of Kinetic Physiotherapy in Maple Ridge, BC. Kevin has obtained both a Bachelor Degree in Kinesiology from the University of the Fraser Valley and a Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Alberta. He has continued his post graduate education completing certifications in both Manual Therapy and Spinal Manipulative Therapy. He has also completed his Acupuncture Certification through the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute and is certified in Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS) / Functional Dry Needling (FDN).
Kevin has significant experience in the assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries sustained in motor vehicle, occupational and sports related accidents. He has also previously worked in acute care settings with clients after complex surgeries such as hip and knee replacements.
Kevin’s treatment style uses a variety of hands on treatments (soft tissue massage, joint mobilizations and manipulations), acupuncture/IMS, therapeutic taping and progressive exercise programs.
• Master of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Alberta
• Bachelor Degree in Kinesiology from the University of the Fraser Valley
• Certificate in Spinal Manipulative Therapy
• Certificate in Manual Therapy
• Certified in Acupuncture with the Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute (AFCI)
• Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy: Level 1, 2 (upper and lower quadrant), 3 (lower quadrant)
• Functional Dry Needling / IMS: Applications for Pain Management & Sports Injuries
•Functional Dry Needling / IMS: Level 2
•Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
• Mulligan Mobilization techniques for the Lower Quadrant
• McKenzie Institute Canada: Part A – Lumbar Spine
•Advanced Physical Therapy Education Institute: Lumbar & Cervical Spine
||Maple Ridge Physiotherapist
||Master of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Alberta